Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Exemplary Mentor



(Standing From fright to left) Mr. Ariel Lalisan, Mr. Marco Cavan, ( my physics and Social Studies
teachers, respectively) and the rest are my schoolmates.
They really teach us teach things we don't know, mold us to be a worthy citizen, and most of all constitutes most to our charcater building.
More or less , I suposse, you have interacted with a teacher or at least just saw them around. Do you ever wonder what they really meant for?
Guru , coach , instructor, lecturer or whatever you call them , I guess they have been a part of your life, at least at some point.
I myself had seen, mingled, and even become a simple teacher. At this very young age I had been tought by hundreds of teachers. And I can say that they're really exceptional. Just last day I'd post about our school and its effects on persons like me. There I 'd written that the most influential people to me are my teachers. They teach us. That's they're primary use. But they've been to that profession for deeper purposes.
During my first part of becoming a student I think teachers just let us know things we can learn even by ourselves and they're happy seeing their students stumble. Days, months and years passed and I learned something substantial about it. I learned that they are up to something, something very great in our life.
I have met different kinds of teachers. The serious ones, the jolly types, the brutty commanders, the sweet moods and the witty ones. But they are the same in the sense that they let you cherish your days, dangle your mind, focus on things and learn from your mistakes.
My highschool teachers are the most weighty of them all. I have been acting rude since then, and what in my mind is that its cool to be like it. My teachers prove things to me. Teach me to be responsible. They inculcated to me uncountable values. Teach me on how to focus on something, to analyze problems. To arrange chronologically. To solve effectivety. To dream ambitiously. To write things I want. To disprove hearsays. To interact right. And many gutsy tips, scolds and how go to this life the way you want to be.
They are not mere not teachers, they are molders. Teachers can be your Mom or the Pal down the street. They can take to where ever you want.
I just want to end this post saying that my teachers are the carpenters of my house. They showed stuffs I can't appreciate by myself. And afterall they are the simple servants that unnoticingly keeps our world round and go, the way it should be.
Respect your teachers. Please

12 comments:

PULL said...

hersheys chocl8.. it should've been hearsays.

Paragon Shirts said...

EI boi add mo rin me sa liks mo hahaah inadd na kita :P drobert ni xD

Anonymous said...

buenas noches!!!

bien said...

Sorry pal..just wrecked mind while wrting..(palusot)
..drob no probs!

Anonymous said...

it's great,Bien. Anyone deserves to be respected. :D
Keep blogging!

Gem said...

Hi! That picture reminded me of PMA. That was where I worked.

I've also met a lot of teachers and even if I'm not in school anymore, I still meet teachers along the way.

The best teacher that I've had is a guy named Mr. Experience.

bien said...

Wow Ate! So you have try working in PMA. Awesome. That is my dream school! What a co-incidence! Thank you for viewing mu profile! Hoping for another comment!

Gem said...

You can give PMA a try.. if you are really into soldiery. A soldier's life is difficult though.

Gem said...

>> I have to delete the last two comments that you left. I try to be consistent with each posted topic.

Try to use the contact me page at the upper left part of my site then tell me about the details of your ad problems so I can help you with it.

I cannot see any problem right now.

And, you can also delete this comment!

Anonymous said...

yeah...i agree..

Anonymous said...

wow bien! its nice.. haha.. (murag true).. uhm.. saag man ko dre uie.. sagdi lang basta naay comment..

uhm.. kabalo diay ka ani? wow ha? bag.o lang ko kabalo.. galing mo bien!! hehe.. panalo ka na tlaga sa DSPC nito..

uie.. comment pud sako ha? kapoi bya type ug atik.. hhehe.. joke.. geh, keep it up!!

Anonymous said...

agi lang...visit2 lang gud para hMmMp....


TC pOh...

Rhythmic Chaos © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*