Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Rhythmic Chaos reVITALIZED




OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Hai there Fellows! Well, I've been away from blogging for so long and I missed it so much.

Actually I am currently busy with some scholarly stuffs(for me those are nonsense,psh). But due to some folks who commented on my last post, I got this funny feeling. There are loooooottttsss of reason why I been offline. Don't worry I will tell you some interesting part of it. But for now I am just screaming to the world that my blog Rhythmic Chaos is ,again, alive!

So much for that talk. I thank much those that never cease to always give a punch in my mind. There are lots of people who keep humiliating me.haha. Though now my mind is telling me that I am a PERPETUAL LOSER, I still manage to act normally, though it really hurts tremendously inside. I am not an Emu, pleas don't get me wrong but it just that it's really what's happening.

But hey, I am still alive. I can thive again this world, don't worry.

Don't forget to remind everyone that Rhythmic Chaos is reVITALIZED.

3 comments:

Nadine Camille said...

why what's wrong?
we all hope to see you back in action:D

goodluck with all that you're busy with right now.
take care:D

Anonymous said...

LOSER!!!!
busy man ged diay ka?di naman halata...LOL

aaaah ok..,..
welcome back sa blog mo..

Paragon Shirts said...

hui...pareho lang tayo..namatay din ang blog..soon to be revived...LONG LIVE...awo2

rnr...

Rhythmic Chaos © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*