Sunday, September 28, 2008

Mindanao Bloggers Summit 2, I am joining pals




"MINDANAWAN, PAMINAWON INTAWON: Blogging the Mindanao Consciousness."



The 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit will be held in the tuna Capital of the Philippines this coming late october and I'm very sure this will be a great opportunity for the concerned bloggers in our area to heard and discuss crucial issues in the archipelago.
The Mindanao is a beautiful archipelago located bottom of the Philippines and it is endowed with marvelous seas surrounding its beaches, full of luscious fruits, spectacular and diverse culture or in short have great opportunities for upliftment. But unfortunately this was masked by many unwanted problems in recent. I guess this summit will best contribute to lessen the boulder of mindanao and help it shine.
So much for that, actually, I am working a bit hard just attend this summit. I am new to the blogosphere and things like this can help me a lot. This could possibly a gatepass to higher degree blogging.
But thinking this a mindanao-wide summit that will be thronged with professional personalities and respected icons makes very nervous. Yeah that is very nervous. I expect to see men in formal suits, ladies in well-graced manner and a lot more not very familiar with me. I am a very simple guy living nicely in a simple growing town. Attending such thing is strange for me. But I'm hopeful I get along with this. I guess my teacher could help me(I guess he will be also attending this)
.So that's it. The summit carries its nice theme with it. This can and should be a ladder for mindanawons to be heard, and also help the island in many ways. So guys see you soon.

10 comments:

Paragon Shirts said...

hoy...bientot...lagay mo image ng i am joining the mSb2 para maksali ka...

Paragon Shirts said...

like mine...nag lagay ako...

Paragon Shirts said...

pssst kulang ka nalng ng image...ng i am joining..registered na ako.sa MSB2 drobert ni chuie...

Anonymous said...

uie...gud luck...
..nakapagrg na ba kau...
...GOOD Luck daan
,....libre daun kung madaog mo...
L.O.L

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

Update mo muna ang mga list of sponsors mo. Get the script from this post - http://www.gensantos.com/2008/09/22/bloggers-you-can-now-register-for-the-mbs2/ .

Only then can we reconsider your application. Super late ka na kasi.

Go na! :)

Anonymous said...

Hello again!

You're in luck!

You are now a registered participant to the MBS2!

Check back at www.gensantos.com or www.mindanaobloggers.com for updates.

Congrats!

Paragon Shirts said...

Congrats Boy...
hehehe maayo...na edit nako bag-o lang...hahaha ako nag pass sa application ulit...hehehehe

RoyalFinicky said...

Yeah! I really am on my way.haha. Dioveth still was yet to aply i guess. Padugay2 man gud. Hope he could still come. Congrats boy.

Anonymous said...

naa nako pulos huh...?
nagcomment nako...
dapat may 600 pesos na...
ty...

Anonymous said...

Hi,

When ever I surf on web I come to this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here bjunabia.blogspot.com. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Recent Scientific Research presents that almost 80% of all United States adults are either fat or overweight[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] So if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. In fact, most of us need to lose a few pounds once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? You can easily lose with with little effort. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am author of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health trainer who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under painful training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for quick weight loss.

Rhythmic Chaos © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*