Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Back onto the drivers seat!

The last time I was holding the steering wheel of my own vehicle was indeed long.

Well I don't really have my own car or whatsoever I was just referring to my life. It was a couple of weeks now since I publish my last post. Those tiring weeks was solely spent on numerous school activities which unfortunately consume my whole enthusiasm leaving a blank space for blogging! But now,yehey, back into my couch on the car of my damn life running it me myself!

Even though in that point of view those weeks was still deserving to be called a lesson. Let' me just give you a hint on what was happening when my ordinary wasn't routinely repeated.

DSPC ( Division School's Press Conference) - that was, yeah, a press conference of students in our division which seeks to enhance the existing young talents. Well I'm not bragging that I won some contest there.haha. I won second place in Editorial Writing and first place in tagisan ng talino(battle of intellects).

The annual Intramural in Our school- no need to say what it is. But thought you should know it wasn't ordinary for me this year. It was indeed fun, except this cat fights of different years which ,of course, I did not let my temper ruin that day and join their infatuation.haha

The Councilwide Jamborette and Kawan holiday- It was, honestly, a suicide! It was formally just a scouting event in an simple place. But everything went sucking when we do everything in our own. haha.But its reminiscing!

The MATH OLYMPICS- I don't know how I get there in the first place. The truth is I am not one of those math geeks. Well I don't how in the world our math teacher told me to join one event there. We won second place in the MATH TRAIL , but we deserve more than that!

THE 2ND MINDANAO BLOGGERS SUMMIT- Rise up Mindanao and showthem your glamour! Well that what exactly how I understand it!

Don't worry about unfinished work pal. I'm going to elaborate it more just a minute after this post.haha

I've got so much to tell you about it. PROMISE

2 comments:

Paragon Shirts said...

wag kayo comment d2...wahahaha

phish...

i know what i know thats why i dont know what i know..in short..i love ur post..!

Anonymous said...

NOSEBLEED....ikaw na ged..char

Rhythmic Chaos © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*