Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Of Friends and Lovers

I'd rather be a friend, than a shadow lover.

In life, there are things thats works mysteriously. I am an ignorant, I should confess but I see also the world in lighter views.


Just recently I have been observing the people around me, my classmates and friends. Well I just a bit amaze on how you can see other people when you are really keen observing. And I can say you can tell what they feel for other people, or someway like that. We can not deny of the repulsive emotions stability of the youth, that is ,of course part of growing. I want to tackle this "crush" matter. I guess everyone had been to this state except if they been given a steel heart, which is unlikely because ,yeah, everyone have emotion. It is to be human to have crush, my teachers from the my grade school always remind me.

Being a friend is fascinating thing. I can't imagine what my world would be if I don't even a single friend. But a sad reality comes into my mind sometime this days that being a lover and being a friend somehow sets limits. Well I suppose everyone had been through this dilemma. The truth is, for me, being a close friend is someway around better that being a lover. Why? based upon experience, people often are "naiilang" when they know someone do have a different feeling toward him/her. That will unfortunately lead someone to avoid the person much that gradually builds a fence between friendship, which is the sad part of being a lover. I am confused why does someone exhibit this act, how in the world they avoid someone who is just admiring her or feeling distinctly toward him/her.

This may sound I'm very much authorized to talk about this matter, well in fact I just wander in this place for just sixteen years. But to be frank, I really wanna know things happening in my world and this blog of mine had been my refuge when everyone doesn't want to hear my view and opinions. So this time I wanna know your point also. Please just try to help me understand such things , thank you.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hye bien......
oh talaga
di naman.....pro ako ata ang nagsabi nyan sau....ai hindi pala
..naging topic lang.............

...friends na ta dba???
al gud things come to an end?lovers to frinds or frnds to lovers?
pro dba chuy ang friends lang.........as in friendster

hahahha,........

God bless

Anonymous said...

aw, that hurts jac.. heheh.. wahahah naman si bien.. wahhaah nc blog.. shadow lover? di mo man alam gid kung anu na love ai.. basig torpe ra na.

kweni said...

hehe..
pagkakuyaw

Anonymous said...

yeah ur ryt! love of a friend will last 4ever.......

beastro said...

si man of steal oi pangutana kung steal iyaha nga heart og kung naa xa EMOtions... hehehe

ang mga alien may crush sila ba?.. i wanna know.. pls.. KEY sagutin munga..
ay meron pala.. hehehe

naiilang? may naaalala ako sa word na yan ha...
ahmmm...

hoi.. libre ko ha..

lamat.. basking napay lang galing ilaha vance...

beastro said...

wehehehehehehe.,.,.,

ayaw kabalak bien maabot lng lage k ana.,.,.,

attyjce said...

tama gid! mas nice man kung friends! mas makilala mo talaga ung tao.... hndi sa lahat ng pagkakataon kailangan magmadali... atleast alam mo na dba...
nag matured na gid akong migo!hehehe keep up the good work! geh God bless..!

Anonymous said...

...hehe, cge i will try to help you understand in such things..hehe


..Go on Bien! Good Job!


-Ed-

Anonymous said...

char!!!!!!!!
la lang

Anonymous said...

a true friend is like blood. it sustains life yet it is not always visible...but it comes out everytime you are wounded., right bien?

xteEn.ü said...

wow.. nosebleed.!ü

kimberly hope haudar said...

hmp. tinud.anay na jud diay ni? hehe.. uhm, agree ko.. pero karon, sa imong or INYONG situation, ok na man diba? hehe.. la na man ata prob. pagbinut.an nlang para magpadaun na imong gnapangandoy.. haha.. char lang.

Rhythmic Chaos © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*