Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Scribbler's scrib

When I was a child I never dream of becoming a writer, it never crossed my mind. I am a kid who would rather spend a day playing in sand that to read a single kiddie poem.But things do change, as just they say nothing is permanent.

My enthusiasm of becoming a writer starts when I am a grade one student. If you can still recall in grade school days there are lots of stuff written on the wall of every classroom. Those times I can't even read straightly, but I try to understand what written their on the wall. As the days passed by, and gradually years, I learned that those stuffs written on the wall of every classroom were saying or if not a quotes from a respected personality. For me ,that was the firm building block of my love for writing. Reading had been my hobby since then, but we don't much reading materials in our home so I settle myself on anything I read on my classroom, and even anywhere.

Reading has lot of things to offer, and that is really sure. That were the times that I learn to love the subject I hate, English. As as time goes by my eagerness for reading is suffice . I also want to be read, I also want to be heard, I also want to write. But unfortunately writing is not as easy and comfortable a s reading. Writing is completely different thing. Even if its really have relationship with reading, it didn't suit me well. So just like every innocent child, I quit my passion for writing, for I guess it not my passion. Things become lighter when I was in grade five that a teacher approach me and ask me to join a journalism contest, which I suppose they just don't have any choice so they pick me up. But that's not the thing there, the writing contest I join is a press conference. I am just lucky that I won there and join the regional level , but of course failed even to be just a finalist in the national level.

Well to cut this long story telling short, at present I am now the editor-in-chief of our schoolpaper in english, but sometimes the thought of failure is still running in my mind. I am always scolded by my schoolpaper adviser for doing lots of fault, and being irresponsible on things assigned to me. I want to tell my adviser that I am not simply a journalist,I am a writer. Know what's the difference? For me being a writer is a passion and being a journalist is by profession, but I'm sure I'll be receiving lot of horrific scolds for that very OA stuff.haha

But for all the potentials starting writers out there, don't ever lost your passion. For every literate can write but few have been given the talent to inspire, motivate and influence, that only a true writer can do.

7 comments:

kweni said...

gooooood!!!!

nice post..
keep it up..

inspire mee!
hEhe..

Anonymous said...

Good Job Boy! Well Done! pede mo na hugasan yung pingggan sa kusina

Anonymous said...

...hehe, kaw na jud bien!


...HOOOh!, hehe..

God Bless editor-in-chief..

-Ed_-

isolatedsocial said...

wow!
i like it.
haha.
ana jud n.
prmi naa.y
consequences.

Paragon Shirts said...

hey...bien..

when man tong plan nato?

sa december...

haha pantay ra jud ang tunga...

P1000 akoa..P700 imuha..

haha joker..

na pa baya..ko baydanan..
sa nabuak nako..ganiha.hahaha

geh lang..be optimistic..toinx..
sana ma2loy na plan natin..haha

para bibbo!

kweni said...

hEhe..

kPgod nah..

uhm..
kw kz la2ki kah taz tigasin..
aq, mhina eh..

kya uq na mgcamping..

kimberly hope haudar said...

aba.. tama gid bien.. nainspire ko, haha.. cge, magpractice pa ko sulat.. para madevelop akong talent. ahaha.. feeler.. nice post! nainspire gid ko. gnahan na ko sulat karon. haha. geh, God bless! kip it up!

Rhythmic Chaos © 2008 Por *Templates para Você*